The First Raven Mocker is a 2014 Finalist in the Beverly Hills Book Awards for Historical Fiction
- Aztec Rooms, New Mexico
- Anasazi Petroglyphs
- Chaco Canyon Pueblo bonito Don on tour
- Coutney Miller, Author, with telescope
- Chaco Canyon with Fajada Butte in background
- Courtney's new book, The Raven Mocker
- Swinging it in Boulder, CO
Combining my passions for archaeology, astronomy, archaeoastronomy, history, and Native American culture with my writing.
After retiring from a long career in business management I am now pursuing my new career as a writer. Like so many, I put writing on the back burner and although I have written stories for pleasure over the years, not until now have I tried to publish anything.
It is fun and exhilarating for me combining my passions for archaeology, astronomy, archaeoastronomy, history, and Native American culture into my writing and I look forward to whatever the future brings.